This website is owned and operated by
Global Dog Pty Ltd
Contact details: Contact us
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.
How to place order
- Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the ‘ADD TO CART’ button shown for the item.
- Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the
‘MY CART’ link.
- When you have completed your selections click on the ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
- If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
If you need to amend your order prior to placing it you may do so on the shopping cart page. Remove items or amend quantities using the controls provided. You may need to refresh the contents of your cart for changes to take effect. If you really get stuck please call or email us.
Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the items you have purchased. Goods will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service or UPS and the price is calculated on their shipping rates.
Goods will be shipped Monday – Friday and will usually be shipped within 48 hours of your order acceptance. The goods will usually be delivered within three (3) to five (5) business days.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and Returns
You have the right to return goods and request a refund or to cancel any contract made with us. If you have ordered goods from us, the cancellation/refund period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the goods are delivered to you. If you have ordered multiple items in one order and they are delivered separately, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last of the goods are delivered to you.
If you have ordered services from us, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
To cancel your order please contact us. We advise you contact us in writing. You may use our model cancellation form, but you do not have to. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation may help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
We reserve the right to refuse cancellation in respect of the following:
- goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if the goods become unsealed after delivery
We would certainly accept a return of any item as long as it is in New condition which is determined by our distributor once the item is received. Subject to the conditions below, we will refund the price of the goods purchased but not including original delivery costs.
If you request a refund, you must return to us any goods that have already been dispatched at your own expense within 14 days of your request.
If you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to collect them and charge you the direct cost of collection.
The item would need to be returned to:
Danny & Sylvia Wilson
PO Box 6
Brooks Reach, 2530,
• Please use a shipping method with tracking so that we can track the package in case it gets lost in transit.
• Please include a copy of your proof of purchase. This will speed things up.
Once we receive the item back and we determine the condition to be New, we will issue you a refund for the cost of your item. We do not refund shipping costs.
Please take care of the goods and any packaging. If their value is diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods (particularly if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop) we reserve the right to deduct that amount from the refund, up to the value of the purchase price.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We have a legal obligation to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract and we will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.